Enjoy a One-on-One Skin Evaluation with a Medical Esthetician, no matter where you are!
Are you in need of expert skin advice, but you don't live nearby? Get personalized long distance skin coaching from a medical esthetics skin care expert with a comprehensive consultation to help you address your unique skin concerns and learn about your skin type.
Beyond the skin assessment, the consultation also includes lifestyle advice, product recommendations. These are some of the skin concerns we can address:
- Uneven Skin Pigment/Sun Damage/Melasma
- Sensitive Skin/Rosacea
- Fine Line & Wrinkles
How do I determine your skin type and needs?
Through Skype or FaceTime, We can meet and discuss your concerns, and through a series of questions and responses will give me insight into your individual skin type, needs, and deficiencies. A virtual skin consultation is an opportunity to address your skin care issues, concerns, and questions with a medical esthetics skin care professional, without even leaving your home.
What products are you currently using?
Bring your current skin care products to your virtual appointment for an evaluation on what you can continue to use based on your skin type and condition and what we will need to replace.
The Virtual Consultation includes:
- A comprehensive consultation through Skype or FaceTime to discuss your skin conditions and goals.
- Review your digital consultation form
- An unbiased, ingredient based assessment of the products you are currently using to help you determine if they are correct for your skin type and condition, and that you are using them correctly.
- Expert tips and tricks to improve your skin when it comes to diet and lifestyle habits.
- You will receive a home-care plan customized for your skin type, along with product suggestions & step-by-step home care instructions.
- One follow-up email a week after your initial consultation to check your progress.
With expert help, you can discover healthy, revitalized, glowing skin, all without leaving the comfort of your own home.
- With A Medical Aesthetician $150 | 60 minutes
Please note: Derma Beauty Store loves to give advice, but our communication is not to be construed as medical advice. No formal medical consultation is being performed in any form.
Privacy notice: None of the information provided will be used for any other purpose than to give you product recommendations. For real medical advice we recommend that you consult a licensed dermatologist.